Media Relations Guidelines
The following points must be followed in any public communications about the grant:
- News releases, PowerPoint presentations, websites, videos, posters and all other publicly distributed or displayed material or information pertaining to the grant should contain the following language: "This project is funded by a grant from the Walmart Foundation and administered by the University of Arkansas System Division of Agriculture Center for Agricultural and Rural Sustainability."
- Websites about the grant should contain a link to the National Strawberry Sustainability Initiative website, http://strawberry.uark.edu.
- Social media activity about the grant should link to the program's Facebook page, facebook.com/StrawberrySustainabilityInitiative, or include the program's Twitter handle, @s_berries.
- Publicly distributed or displayed materials about the grant should display the logo of the University of Arkansas System Division of Agriculture. Downloadable versions of the logo can be found below or at division.uaex.edu/Logos/default.htm.
- Grant recipients should follow guidelines concerning acknowledgment of the Walmart Foundation's support, details here